Sunday, May 18, 2008

Legislative Context of Massage

Week starting May 19

Update: For the link to wikieducator document outlined below click here.

This week we are looking at the legal issues that concern massage. I will be posting a link to a wikieducator page as soon as I have that (my apologies for not having is ready now, I'm still learning how to use wikieducator!), I want you to read through this document and think about how aspects of it may effect you in a massage practice.


There will be a short elluminate session on Wednesday 21st at 8pm. You can join this session here.

If you have not yet posted to last weeks google document please do so as the rest of your class are relying on your info. It is disappointing that many of you still have not completed this simple task.

Activities for this week

No comments: